Trusted Pest Control In Washington, IN
Washington is a charming small town that’s nestled in the western corridor of the state. Residents here enjoy local diners, the ability to know their neighbors, and the fact that Indianapolis is only an hour away. But often, pest problems appear seemingly out of nowhere, and homeowners and businesses are left to deal with the fallout, either on their own or through professional services.
When you have so many choices in handling your pest concerns, turn to Action Pest Control for trusted pest control in Washington, IN. Partnering with us means that you will have a team of state-certified technicians and board-certified entomologists on your side. Given this unique combination, we are able to design highly effective treatments that can even be environmentally friendly if that’s what you prefer. We also aim to make your experience with us stress-free, so we communicate clearly and proactively, streamline the billing process, and offer 24-hour emergency responses. To schedule your free inspection, please call us today!
Residential Pest Control In Washington
At Action Pest Control, we are dedicated to keeping our community safe, and we believe that starts at home. Each of our technicians is state-certified and ready to work with you. To best meet your needs, we offer two key residential programs:
- Advanced: Our entry-level program is anything but basic. This quarterly program provides interior and exterior treatments for common household pests such as centipedes, ants, spiders, and cockroaches.
- Complete: Our most comprehensive program operates on a bi-monthly basis and includes an annual attic inspection, termite monitoring, and a termite inspection.
We also offer targeted services for pests such as termites, bed bugs, and rodents, depending on your pest concerns. And as a client of ours, you can always expect responsive customer support, emergency response, and a streamlined billing process. For more information on residential pest control, call us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Washington
At Action Pest Control, we work around the clock to keep your Washington business protected from pest invaders. Our company staffs board-certified entomologists and state-certified technicians, so you can rest assured that you are working with the most qualified team around. Our treatment process is informed by Integrated Pest Management (IPM) guidelines, which means that we address your pest problems at the root and tend to them in ways that are as environmentally friendly as possible.
By following IPM standards, we are also able to customize each service that you receive. We perform detailed property inspections, implement exclusion and mechanical controls, curb environmental factors, sanitize when necessary, and monitor the results closely. When partnering with us, you can also expect detailed documentation and convenient billing. For more information on commercial pest control, please call us today.
How To Minimize Stinging Insects Around Your Washington Home
Stinging insects may feel like an unavoidable part of summertime in Washington, but by following these quick tips, you can reduce the number of them that you see around your home:
- Be defensive. Stinging insects are less likely to inhabit a property that they think is already taken by other stinging insects. You can mimic nests by decorating with paper lanterns.
- Guard your trash. One of the most enticing things for stinging insects is the sweet foods that might be accumulating in your garbage bins. Whether you store garbage outside or are hosting a party on your deck, always keep trash bins securely covered.
- Think about plants. Stinging insects are largely drawn to sweet and colorful plants. Instead of those, consider incorporating eucalyptus, geranium, wormwood, rosemary, and marigolds.
- Work with a pro. The fastest and most effective way to keep stinging insects off of your property is with routine seasonal treatments from a pest control expert. One of the most trusted forms of prevention is removing old or new nests, and that is a task that is definitely left to the pros.
For more information on stinging insect control, call Action Pest Control today.
What Attracts Brown Recluse Spiders To Washington Homes?
Brown recluse spiders are some of the most dangerous types of spiders that Washington residents might come across either inside their homes or around their property. While these spiders live up to their name and don’t seek out human interactions, they can attack people if they feel provoked or threatened. Then, brown recluse spiders will deliver a venomous bite in return. One of the most significant reasons why these spiders lurk around properties is because of the presence of other pests. They typically feast on pests such as ants, flies, mosquitoes, cockroaches, earwigs, and even other spiders. These types of pests are usually drawn into homes because of food sources, moisture issues, and pre-existing flaws in foundations.
Another reason why brown recluse spiders might appear around homes is that when conditions outside become too cold, they come in search of warmth and protection. In addition to new living conditions, brown recluse spiders may also be in search of their own water source, which leaks and condensation can provide. For residential brown recluse spider control, call Action Pest Control today.
What Action Pest Control Customers Are Saying
Action is trusted by over 23,000 happy customers, see what our customers are saying!
“ Your PEST CONTROL deserves a ten star rating!!!!!”
“ I wanted to tell you that we really enjoy having Jason as our technician. He is polite, professional and easy to talk to about any issues or concerns. Please give him a pat on the back from us for his good work. Thanks very much.”
“ Derek is always cooperative, enthusiastic, and professional. Excellent service whether I am home or not.”