Bowling Green, KY Professional Pest Control
Bowling Green is a large Kentucky city that offers beautiful views, grand architecture, and a strong community. Pests thrive in our city and have no problem entering properties and causing problems. In order to help protect your Bowling Green home or business from the pest threats found in our area, turn to Action Pest Control for all your pest control and management needs. Our professional services are trusted by over 23,000 satisfied customers. Our technicians ensure that Bowling Green properties are defended against pests. To learn more about how the professionals here at Action Pest Control can protect your Bowling Green property year-round, consider reaching out to us today!
Action Pest Control
Action Pest Control
Action Pest Control - Corporate Office
320 Eagle Crest Dr
Evansville, IN 47715
(812) 473-3431 (Fax)
Monday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Tuesday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Wednesday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Friday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Providing pest control service to Bowling Green, Kentucky. Also serving Russellville, KY, Glasgow, KY, Franklin, KY and surrounding areas, including the following cities:
Featured Pest Control Services
Residential Pest Control In Bowling Green, KY
Putting into place a residential pest control program to protect your Bowling Green home from pests is important for many different reasons.I n many situations, pests are more than just an annoyance that you can simply ignore. Pests can carry and transmit harmful diseases that may cause serious life-long health issues. Pests also contaminate food sources, damage the structural integrity of homes, and may become dangerous if provoked. Protect your Bowling Green home and family from the threat of pest invasions by trusting Action Pest Control with all of your pest problems. We offer four unique home pest control programs to fit the needs of every home and budget.
- Essential program
- Advanced program
- Complete program
- Premier program
Pigeon & Pest Bird Control Solutions
While many types of birds can be fun to watch, some birds are troublesome and can be hazardous to Bowling Green properties. Pest birds, such as pigeons, often leave droppings on window sills, ledges, and sidewalks. These droppings can result in damage to homes or business buildings and may cause guests to slip and fall. Other issues include damaging equipment, contaminating products, and introducing serious health threats. At Action Pest Control, we offer effective bird control services to protect Bowling Green properties from pest birds. Some of the control methods we use when handling pest bird infestations include bird netting, structural modifications, and flock dispersion in addition to other bird deterrent and removal techniques. If pigeons or other pest birds are threatening your company, don’t hesitate to give the professionals here at Action a call!
Bowling Green Pest and Termite Control
With our warm, humid summers and relatively mild winters, Bowling Green provides the perfect environment for pests to live and reproduce. Insects are especially benefited by our warmer weather, which makes termites and other insect pests a major problem for many home and business owners. Action Pest Control offers several pest and termite control services to keep your Bowling Green property pest-free. As a local pest control provider, we understand the pest pressures found in our area and the conditions that attract pests. Our pest technicians know how to correct these conditions and put measures in place to prevent future infestations. No matter what pest control service you need, Action Pest Control has you covered. We are happy to provide the home pest control, commercial pest control services or termite control in Bowling Green services your Bowling Green property needs. Contact us today for more information about our pest and termite control services.
Guide To Bed Bug Prevention For Bowling Green, KY Residents
- When traveling, inspect your hotel or motel for bed bugs. Check mattresses, box springs, linens, and furniture for signs of these parasitic insects. If signs are present, ask to be moved to another room that is not adjacent to the infested room.
- Bed bugs are common in public places such as airports, libraries, and other areas with high human activity. Keep your personal belongings off of the floor and don’t leave coats, purses, suitcases, etc. on the floor.
- Tell your children how important it is to make sure they don’t leave their backpacks and book bags in a pile with other students’.
- Vacuum carpets, furniture, and mattresses to pick up bed bugs and eggs that may have gotten into your Bowling Green home.
- Wash and dry clothing on a high-heat setting and use mattress covers to reduce cracks and crevices that bed bugs to hide in.
Commercial Pest Control In Bowling Green, KY
How To Avoid Termite Damage In Bowling Green, KY
- Remove fallen trees, stumps, logs, tree limbs, and other piles of organic wood-debris from your property.
- Eliminate or at least decrease wood-to-soil contact around structures on your property.
- Replace the mulch in your garden beds each year, especially in garden areas that come in direct contact with your home.
- Trim bushes and shrubs away from the exterior of your home in order to allow the sun to dry up excess moisture around your foundation.
- Seal cracks and crevices along your foundation and exterior walls.
- Remove water-damaged wood from your home and replace it with sound, dry wood.
- Repair leaky pipes or faucets in your home.
- Use dehumidifiers to reduce the humidity in your home and make sure your crawl spaces are properly ventilated.
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.