Action Exterminates The Termite Threat
Whether you live in Louisville, KY, Indianapolis, IN, or anywhere in between, most homes have something in common…Wood! Unfortunately, the sole food source for termites is the cellulose found in wood and wood products. Termites, also known as “silent destroyers,” cause more than $5 billion in property damage each year by silently chewing through the walls, floors, and even wallpaper as they feed on this cellulose.* Termites often tunnel their way to our properties, consume as much cellulose as possible, and then return to the termite colony to feed the thousands of other soldier, worker, and reproductive termites. At Action Pest Control, we know the threat termites pose to homes and businesses throughout Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois. We’re here to deliver the best termite control and protection available.
Action's Five-Step Termite Control System
Simply put, our termite control system is a comprehensive termite elimination and control plan with lifetime warranties available to give you assurance for years to come. Our termite control process consists of:
- A comprehensive inspection – A licensed professional will conduct a thorough evaluation of the interior and exterior of your home to identify any existing signs of a termite infestation or termite damage.
- Termite treatment with Termidor® – Termidor®'s exclusive "transfer effect" eliminates termites by both ingestion and contact and is lethal to termites simply through contact with other termites that have ingested the product. Because Termidor® is undetectable to termites, the pests travel freely through treated areas, unknowingly consuming and transferring Termidor® throughout the population.
- A three-month termite elimination inspection – Our termite treatment products are guaranteed to be 100% effective in eliminating your termite infestation in three months or less. Your Action representative will re-evaluate your property 90 days post-treatment to make sure of it.
- An annual termite inspection – To ensure our products continue to protect your property from termites for years to come, your Action representative will return each year to ensure there has been no soil disruption and that your home remains termite-free.
- A money-back guarantee and damage warranty – Action Pest Control is confident our products and our team are the best. That's why we offer a money-back guarantee and a $250,000 damage warranty.
For qualifying structures, Action Pest Control even provides a lifetime warranty!**
Whether you've found evidence of termite damage or want to make sure termites don't have the chance to attack your home or business, Action Pest Control is ready to help. Don't put your largest investment at risk of being damaged by termites. Contact us today!
*Source: National Pest Management Association
**Ask a representative for details.
How Does Sentricon® System Work?
Many property owners choose the Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System to protect homes and businesses from Eastern subterranean termites throughout Illinois, Indiana, and Kentucky.
When you contact Action Pest Control for termite control using the Sentricon® System, we’ll send a trained technician out to inspect your property for signs of termites. Green Sentricon® stations containing termite bait are placed around the perimeter of your home once the inspection is complete. This system starts working the day it’s installed to eliminate current termite infestations. Sentricon® stations are then checked regularly by your Action technician to ensure it continues working to prevent new termite infestations.
How Does Termidor® Work?
Because subterranean termites live and work so closely together, whenever a termite ingests or touches Termidor®, it becomes a “carrier,” transferring Termidor® to every other termite it touches. These termites become secondary carriers transferring Termidor® to every termite they contact— and so on throughout the colony.
Intentionally engineered to be slow-acting. Individual termites have ample time to pass it on to their entire population. This unique, spiraling process is called the “Transfer Effect,” which helps Termidor® deliver devastating results that are unmatched by any other product.
Complete | Bi-Monthly Pest & Termite Control Services
If you’re looking for a pest control plan that protects your home from common insects and rodents as well as wood-destroying termites, you’ve come to the right place. Our Complete home pest control program gets rid of ants, roaches and other house-infesting insects but that’s not all. When you sign up for this comprehensive pest control program, it includes an annual termite inspection, as well as a termite monitoring system to help prevent termites from reaching and damaging your home. That’s 365 days of pest and termite protection in one!
What Does Complete Home Pest Control Include?
When one of our trusted pest control specialists arrives at your home, here’s what you can expect:
- A thorough inspection of your home and property to determine if pests are present and if so, identify what types of insects and rodents are infesting the house. The locations of the pests will also be noted as will any conditions that are attracting and/or sustaining them.
- Any necessary treatment(s) to get rid of existing pest activity. Depending on the time of year, this may include treating potential entry points on the exterior, residual barrier application to the exterior perimeter as well as landscaping, nearby tree bases and driveways and other areas close to the house, treatment of crawlspaces and attached garage interior if applicable or accessible, and much more!
- Cobweb removal
- Window sill vacuuming
- Placement of exterior rodent station(s)
- Installation of termite monitoring equipment to help prevent termites from reaching your home
- Pest proofing to eliminate potential entry points
The bi-monthly Complete Home Pest Control Program also includes follow up services to treat the inside and outside of your home, depending on the pest problem; an annual termite inspection, an annual attic inspection, fully guaranteed services and, of course, simple scheduling.
Pests Covered In This Program: Ants, Spiders, Cockroaches, Mice, Black Widow Spiders, Brown Recluse Spiders, Stink Bugs, Box Elder Bugs, Rats, Silverfish, Earwigs, Fleas, Ticks, Crickets, Carpet Beetles, Clover Mites, Ground Beetles, Ladybugs, Centipedes, Millipedes, Yellow Jackets & Wasps, Hornets, Carpenter Bees, Carpenter Ants, Fruit Flies, House Flies, Fungus Gnats, Cigarette Beetles, Red Flour Beetles, Drugstore Beetles, Indian Meal Moths, Clothes Moths, And Springtails
Termites on Action’s Most Wanted List
Although they could number in the millions, you might never see subterranean termites or any signs of them — until you discover that they’ve done serious damage to your structure. Here's the breakdown of the termites on our most wanted list:
Kings & Queens
At least one king and queen are at the center of every termite colony. The queen’s sole purpose is to reproduce. Some live for as long as 30 years.
Queens can lay thousands of eggs every year. Eggs hatch into nymphs.
While in the nymph state, termites diverge into different castes: workers, soldiers, reproductives, and supplementary reproductives.
Workers are blind, wingless termites that maintain the colony, build and repair the nest and tubes, forage for food, and care for the other termites. They are the most numerous caste and the most likely to be found in infested wood.
Soldiers are sterile, wingless, and blind. Their sole function is to defend the colony.
These termites will eventually leave the colony as adult swarmers. After swarming, they shed their wings and pair up. Each male-female pair attempts to start a new colony.
These termites help increase the population of established colonies and can serve as replacements for the king or queen if they should die.
What Action Pest Control Customers Are Saying
Action is trusted by over 23,000 happy customers, see what our customers are saying!
“ Your PEST CONTROL deserves a ten star rating!!!!!”
“ I wanted to tell you that we really enjoy having Jason as our technician. He is polite, professional and easy to talk to about any issues or concerns. Please give him a pat on the back from us for his good work. Thanks very much.”
“ Derek is always cooperative, enthusiastic, and professional. Excellent service whether I am home or not.”