Get A Free Quote Today!
Effective Bed Bug Control
Have you noticed bed bug bites on your body? Have you discovered live bugs crawling on your skin after dark? Have your customers reported bed bugs? Unfortunately, bed bugs are a persistent problem and are not going away anytime soon. If your home or business has become infested with these biting insects, don’t ignore the problem. If left untreated, bed bugs will multiply and could spread to other areas of your home, through the wall to your neighbor’s apartment, or throughout your business. For effective bed bug control, Action Pest Control is the ideal choice. We’ll help you get rid of bed bugs with proven solutions. Contact our bed bug exterminators today to find out how we can help you!
K-9 Bed Bug Detection
To ensure the complete elimination of bed bugs, identify all sources of the infestation quickly and efficiently. Action Pest Control accomplishes this with our trusty bed bug dogs trained to detect bed bugs in various settings with unsurpassed accuracy. Our canines will sniff out bed bugs, nymphs, and eggs.
The Benefits Of Action's Bed Bug Dogs
- Our dogs can detect all stages of bed bugs.
- Dogs can detect through walls, floors, and other areas that are inaccessible during traditional inspections.
- Getting rid of bed bugs before major infestations develop saves you stress, discomfort, and money.
- Our canine detection team is certified by North American Canine Pest Inspectors, whose guidelines exceed those recommended by the National Pest Management Association for certified canine teams.
Our certified bed bug dogs will sniff out bed bug infestations in Louisville, Indianapolis, Evansville, and Terre Haute and throughout Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois.
Bed Bug Heat Treatments
Action Pest Control is at the forefront of pest management technology with our bed bug heat treatments. Not only is heat an eco-friendly and highly effective method that kills bed bugs in all stages of development, but you also don't have to throw away expensive furnishings, and it can save you time and money!
Benefits Of A Bed Bug Heat Treatment
- A highly effective, proven, non-toxic treatment option.
- Most treatments are complete in one day.
- Structures are inhabited immediately.
- Are done without the use of chemicals.
- Effectively treats the entire structure and its contents.
- Immediate, dramatic reduction of the bed bug population.
- No need to evacuate areas adjacent to treated areas.
- No need to throw away expensive furnishings.
- Heat kills all bed bug life stages from eggs to adults.
- Untreated areas may remain in use.
Where We Service
Serving Indiana, Illinois & Kentucky
320 Eagle Crest Dr
Evansville, IN 47715
Jasper, IN 47546
Terre Haute, IN
2507 South 4th St
Terre Haute, IN 47802
1127 Country Club Rd
Indianapolis, IN 46234
8010 National Turnpike Unit 400
Louisville, KY 40214
2269 Danforth Dr
Lexington, KY 40511
1229 Sweeney St
Owensboro, KY 42303
108 W Walnut St
Robinson, IL 62454
What Action Pest Control Customers Are Saying
“ Your PEST CONTROL deserves a ten star rating!!!!!”
“ I wanted to tell you that we really enjoy having Jason as our technician. He is polite, professional and easy to talk to about any issues or concerns. Please give him a pat on the back from us for his good work. Thanks very much.”
“ Derek is always cooperative, enthusiastic, and professional. Excellent service whether I am home or not.”