Local Louisville, KY Pest Control Services
Louisville is Kentucky’s largest city, and home to the Kentucky Derby, thriving businesses, family-oriented neighborhoods, and plenty of recreational and entertainment opportunities. But like every other American city, Louisville is not exempt from the pressure of pest infestations. Fortunately, living in Louisville means having access to the exceptional pest control services provided by the pest experts here at Action Pest Control. We are proud to offer a wide variety of residential and commercial pest control options for Louisville property owners that provide coverage for a wide variety of common pest invaders found in our area. Over 23,000 customers trust Action in our service area. Trust Action Pest Control to take care of your pest control needs and receive the complete pest protection you deserve when you partner with us today!
Residential Pest Control In Louisville, KY
Action Pest Control provides year-round pest control services to keep Louisville homes protected from pest pressures. Our year-round residential pest control programs offer homeowners the option to choose a pest plan that will fit their unique property and budget needs.
- Our Advanced Program protects against annoying or damaging pests, carefully designed to target and control the most common household nuisances. Pest proofing is completed on an as-needed basis, while our exterior and interior treatments create a protective barrier around the perimeter of your home.
- Our Complete Program is our most popular pest control option, providing treatments for common insects and rodents and superior protection against termites through inspection, monitoring, and a warranty.
To discover which of our home pest control programs is the perfect fit for you, consider reaching out to Action Pest Control.
Commercial Pest Control In Louisville, KY
Action Pest Control protects Louisville businesses from the threat and damage of pests by offering advanced general commercial pest control and effective pest management solutions. To meet all your commercial pest control needs and protect your business from pests all year round, we offer fumigation services, pest bird control, and mosquito abatement. Our services are fully customizable to ensure your facility will pass third-party inspections and internal quality assurance audits. Action Pest Control focuses on giving your Louisville property the protection it needs. Keep your workplace, employees, customers, and reputation protected from pest pressures with a little help from Action Pest Control.
Trustworthy Pest Control Services In Louisville, KY
Louisville’s warm, humid summers and mild winters allow common home and business-invading pests to thrive year-round. Pests like ants, bed bugs, and mice are just a few examples of the pests that are capable of invading your Louisville home or business and damaging belongings or your home or business, contaminating food items, and spreading harmful diseases.
If you believe pests have gotten into your Louisville property, contact Action Pest Control today. We’ll have an inspector stop by to identify your pest control needs free of charge!
Louisville, KY Termite Control
In the spring, termite swarmers begin appearing all across Louisville. Swarmers are winged reproductives that break away from mature colonies to start their own nearby. Action Pest Control is ready to help defend against these destructive insects with effective termite control and prevention services. Our licensed professionals will identify, eliminate, and prevent termite infestations with Termidor®, one of the most effective termite control treatments available.
Don't let termites take over your home and cause costly damages. Give Action Pest Control a call today to protect your Louisville home or business from the threat of termite damages.
Guide To Limiting Mosquito Exposure In Louisville, KY
Mosquitoes are obnoxious pests that ruin outdoor activities and events throughout the warmer seasons. Unfortunately, they also can carry and transmit a long list of harmful diseases, including malaria, West Nile virus, and dengue. To limit your exposure to these dangerous insects, follow these mosquito-prevention tips.
- Remove standing water from your property that may allow mosquitoes to rest, breed, and lay their eggs. Female mosquitoes lay their eggs on the surface of standing water, which means emptying containers, clearing gutters, and properly maintaining your pool can make your property less attractive to disease-ridden mosquitoes.
- Keep your grass cut short and trim back overgrown shrubs, bushes, and overhanging tree branches. These places are hotspots for mosquitoes hiding from the heat of the day.
- Both female and male mosquitoes feed on plant nectar. Reducing the number of flowering plants, bushes, and trees on your property will help lower mosquito populations.
- Keep windows and doors closed as much as possible, and make sure that your window and door screens are intact.
Taking precautionary measures to prevent mosquitoes is a great first step, but it is never as effective as a trusted mosquito control program. Partner with the pest professionals at Action Pest Control and keep your property protected with our professional mosquito abatement program. No matter whether you need one-time mosquito services or monthly mosquito treatment throughout the mosquito season, Action Pest Control has a solution for you. Don’t hesitate to contact us today for more information about all of our mosquito control options.
Bed Bug Prevention Tips Every Louisville, KY Resident Should Know
Bed bugs are tenacious pests that can be found living all across the United States, even here in Louisville. When bed bugs hitchhike their way inside, these pesky insects can spell disaster for your home or business. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to prevent bed bug infestations. These parasitic insects can only travel from place to place by hitchhiking on luggage, personal items, and clothing. To aid in bed bug prevention, consider these common bed bug prevention tips to reduce your chances of bringing home unwanted visitors:
- Regularly inspect bedrooms and places your pets sleep for signs of bed bugs.
- Keep your personal belongings off the floor when spending time in public places such as hotels, airports, libraries, movie theaters, schools, hospitals, and shopping centers.
- Understand what bed bugs look like and the common signs of their presence.
- Wash and dry all clothing on the highest heat setting after returning home from a trip, even if you never wore the clothing items.
- If you purchase used furniture, mattresses, or box springs for your home, inspect those items carefully for signs of bed bugs before bringing them inside.
- Limit clutter in your home. More clutter leads to more places for bed bugs to hide.
- For extra protection, place plastic covers over your mattresses and box springs to limit hiding spots.
Discovering bed bugs in your home can be stressful and disturbing, but it doesn’t have to be. If you suspect that bed bugs have found their way into your home, reach out to the professionals at Action Pest Control. We provide the comprehensive bed bug control services that you need to get your bed bug problem under control, including inspections, treatments, and heat remediation. To learn more about our team of canine bed bug inspectors or bed bug heat treatments, give us a call today.
Proudly serving the counties of Clark, Indiana, Bullitt, Harrison, Jefferson, Meade, and Oldham, including the following cities:
What Action Pest Control Customers Are Saying
Action is trusted by over 23,000 happy customers, see what our customers are saying!
“ Your PEST CONTROL deserves a ten star rating!!!!!”
“ I wanted to tell you that we really enjoy having Jason as our technician. He is polite, professional and easy to talk to about any issues or concerns. Please give him a pat on the back from us for his good work. Thanks very much.”
“ Derek is always cooperative, enthusiastic, and professional. Excellent service whether I am home or not.”