Local Louisville, KY Pest Control
Louisville is Kentucky’s second largest city, is home to the Kentucky Derby, and known for its Louisville Slugger baseball bats, not to mention home to the first Kentucky Fried Chicken. Louisville provides access to thriving businesses, safe, family-oriented neighborhoods, and plenty of recreational and entertainment opportunities.
Living in Louisville means having access to the exceptional pest control services provided by Action Pest Control, your Kentucky experts on all things pests. We are proud to offer a multitude of comprehensive pest control options and exceptional customer service. Discover why Action is trusted by over 23,000 customers in our service area. Give us a call today to learn more about our residential and commercial pest control options.
Action Pest Control
8010 National Turnpike #400
Louisville, KY 40214
(270) 684-3984 (Fax)
Action Pest Control
Action Pest Control - Corporate Office
320 Eagle Crest Dr
Evansville, IN 47715
(812) 473-3431 (Fax)
Monday: 7:30am – 10:00pm
Tuesday: 7:30am – 10:00pm
Wednesday: 7:30am – 10:00pm
Thursday: 7:30am – 10:00pm
Friday: 7:30am – 10:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
Proudly serving the counties of Clark, Indiana, Bullitt, Harrison, Jefferson, Meade and Oldham, including the following cities:
Featured Pest Control Services
Trustworthy Pest Control Services in Louisville, Kentucky
Louisville Termite Control
In the spring, winged termites known as swarmers begin to make appearances across the city. Swarmers are reproductive termites that leave their colony to start new colonies, possibly in your lawn or home. Action Pest Control is ready to help defend against these pests with our termite control services. Our professional team will identify, eliminate and prevent termite infestations with the use of Termidor, one of the most effective termite treatments available. Don't let termites take over your home. Contact Action Pest Control of Louisville.
Residential Pest Control In Louisville, KY
Action Pest Control provides year-round protection from the menace of pests in Kentucky. Our three year-round residential pest control programs offer the perfect fit for any property or budget. From the Essential Program to the Premier Program, experience pest control like you never have before.
- Our Advanced Program provides protection against annoying or damaging pests, carefully designed to target and control the most common household nuisances.
- Our Complete Program aims to protect against common insects, rodents, and wood-eating termites. This plan comes with an annual termite inspection and termite monitoring service.
- The Premier program is our most popular pest control option, offering superior protection against common insects, rodents, and termites through inspection, monitoring, treatments, and a warranty.
To discover which program is the perfect fit for you, give Action Pest Control a call today.
Guide To Limiting Mosquito Exposure In Louisville, KY
Mosquitoes are crafty and obnoxious pests that excel at ruining the outdoor activities of Louisville residents all throughout the warm weather seasons. In order to limit your exposure to these dangerous disease vectors, be aware of your options with Action’s mosquito tips.
- There are many ways that you can limit you and your family’s exposure to mosquitoes. To help avoid biting mosquitoes when spending time outside with your family, it is most important to rid your property of any standing water that mosquitoes find so attractive. Female mosquitoes lay their eggs on top of areas of standing water, so emptying containers, clearing gutters, and properly maintaining your pool can do wonders to make your property less attractive to biting mosquitoes.
- Maintain your lawn and keep it cut short and to trim back any overgrown shrubs or bushes- all places that mosquitoes like to hide in during the heat of the day.
- Also, both female and male mosquitoes feed on plant nectar so reducing the amount of flowering plants, bushes, and trees on your property can in turn help to lower mosquito populations on your property.
- To keep mosquitoes out of your home it is important to keep windows and doors closed as much as possible and to make sure that any window and door screens are completely intact.
Taking precautionary measures to prevent mosquitoes is only moderately effective without a strong pest control program to accompany it. Partner with Action Pest Control to enact a professional mosquito abatement program, protecting properties from mosquitoes through seasonal mosquito control, a one-time service, or our community wide abatement program. We also protect businesses from mosquitoes through our commercial mosquito abatement program. Give us a call today to learn more!
Commercial Pest Control In Louisville, KY
Action Pest Control is proud to protect Louisville businesses from the threat and damage of pests by offering state-of-the-art general commercial pest control solutions through our 10-step preventative pest management program. Fumigation services, bird control, and mosquito abatement are just some of our fully customizable pest control options that ensure your facility will always exceed third party inspections and internal quality assurance audits. Action empowers Louisville businesses to have a plan of “action” to protect their facility, customers, employees, and reputation from the threat of Kentucky pests. Working together to plan, prevent, and protect against pest problems of all kinds, rely on Action Pest control to keep your business safe now and in all the seasons to come.
Bed Bug Prevention Tips Every Louisville, KY Resident Should Know
Bed bugs are tenacious and prolific pests that live across the United States, including the city of Louisville. Hitchhiking their way into new environments on people and their personal belongings, these pesky insects can spell disaster for your home or business. Action Pest Control offers these common bed bug prevention tips to reduce you and your family’s chances of bringing home unwanted visitors.
- Regularly inspect bedrooms and places your pets sleep for signs of bed bugs.
- When spending time in public places (like hotels, airports, libraries, movie theaters, schools, hospitals, and shopping centers), keep personal belongings up off the ground.
- Understand what bed bugs look like and the common signs of their presence.
- Wash and dry all clothing on the highest heat setting possible after returning home from a trip, even if you never wore them.
- Don’t purchase used furniture, mattresses, or box springs for your home, no matter how good of a deal it may seem.
- Limit the amount of clutter in your home. More clutter leads to more places for bed bugs to hide.
- For extra protection, place covers on all mattresses and box springs in your home to limit hiding spots.
Discovering bed bugs inside of your home can be a stressful and expensive process, but it doesn’t need to be that way. If you suspect bed bugs inside your home, immediately contact the professionals at Action Pest Control. We provide the comprehensive services needed to inspect, protect, and eliminate them from your property entirely. To learn more about our highly-sought after bed bug dog inspections and bed bug heat treatments, please reach out to us today!
Schedule Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.