Effective Pest Control In Oblong, Illinois
Located in Crawford County, Illinois, is the village of Oblong. It offers all the benefits of small-town living with its slow pace of life, a lower cost of living, less traffic, and neighbors that help each other out. To help the residents of Oblong protect their homes and businesses from the dangers and problems pests pose, the professionals at Action Pest control provide several affordable, eco-friendly, modern pest control options. We are proud to be a company that over 23,000 happy customers trust. To learn more about the benefits of implementing a residential or commercial pest control plan for your Oblong home or business, get in touch with us today.
Residential Pest Control In Oblong, IL
Action Pest Control offers three different year-round home pest control programs for our Oblong homeowners to choose from. We want to ensure that you and your family are safe from pests, their dangers, and the damage they can cause throughout the entire year.
Our quality residential pest control plans include the following:
- The Advanced program provides exterior pest defense and interior pest treatments.
- The Complete program offers exterior and interior pest treatments and termite monitoring.
To learn more about protecting your Oblong home from common Illinois pests like ants, spiders, roaches, stink bugs, beetles, millipedes, pantry pests, and more, contact Action Pest Control today. Our professionals would love to help you decide on the residential pest control plan that is the best choice for your home and family.
Commercial Pest Control In Oblong, IL
Flies, rodents, roaches, spiders, and other pests can cause many problems inside your Oblong business. Almost nothing is more detrimental to the success of your business than having pests living inside. They cause damage, introduce disease, and come into contact with customers and employees. To protect your commercial property from being damaged by pests, you need to partner with a professional whose focus is keeping pests out of your business. A professional will help protect its reputation, structure, equipment, inventory, and the health and safety of your customers and employees.
At Action Pest Control, we provide a comprehensive commercial pest management program that offers the services needed to eliminate the currently living pests in your facility. Our program will also provide the routine maintenance services needed to prevent their return. Our 10-step preventative pest management program includes:
- Harbor reduction
- Mechanical control
- Environmental control
- Product application
- Documentation services
In addition, we offer fumigation, pest bird control, and mosquito abatement services to help protect your business from the negative effects of pests. To learn more about our eco-friendly approach to commercial pest management, reach out today.
How To Minimize Mosquito Exposure In Oblong, IL
Mosquitoes are frail-looking, fly-like insects that tend to attack us throughout the spring and summer months. They are some of the most dangerous animals in the world because of the serious diseases they spread by feeding on the blood of both people and animals. Within the United States, mosquitoes commonly transmit West Nile virus, EEE, and the Zika virus. Along with spreading disease, mosquitoes are highly annoying. Their bites leave behind red, itchy welts, and they can drive you and your family inside, preventing everyone from thoroughly enjoying your backyard.
Put a mosquito control program in place from Action Pest Control. It's the easiest way to minimize your family's exposure to mosquitoes in Oblong. Our mosquito control program begins with an inspection of your property. Our professionals will locate mosquito breeding and resting areas on your property and provide treatment using EPA-approved mosquito control products. The products we use significantly reduce the number of incoming mosquitoes and prevent mosquito larvae from hatching.
Our mosquito control services include:
- Seasonal monthly services from April through October. It protects against mosquitoes on your property throughout their entire active season.
- A one-time service to treat your outdoor space before hosting an outdoor event.
- Community-wide abatement services to protect entire communities and neighborhoods from the dangers of large mosquito populations.
To learn more about any of our mosquito control services, contact Action Pest Control!
Protect Your Oblong, IL Property From Termite Damage
To help protect your home from becoming a place that termites invade to feed upon and damage its structural wood, our termite professionals offer you some helpful termite prevention tips:
- Remove tree stumps, fallen trees, and piles of leaves and other organic debris from your property.
- Cut back bushes and shrubs away from the exterior of your home to allow the sun to hit the soil and dry it out.
- Store firewood at least 2 feet away from your home’s foundation, and make sure to keep it up off of the ground.
- Ensure that gutters are well-maintained and are directing water away from the outside of your home.
- Make sure that weather stripping is intact around windows and doors to prevent water from seeping into your home’s walls.
- Use dehumidifiers inside basement areas to reduce humidity levels.
- Ventilate all crawl spaces.
- Seal cracks or crevices in your home’s foundation.
- Put into place a professional termite control service from Action Pest Control.
Termites are destructive pests that, if not eliminated, can cause extensive structural damage that is quite expensive to repair. To protect your property from wood-destroying termites, we have developed our five-step termite control system, which includes:
- A comprehensive inspection.
- Treatment using highly effective Termidor®.
- A three-month termite elimination inspection.
- An annual termite inspection.
- A money-back guarantee and damage warranty.
Call us to schedule a termite inspection for your Oblong, Illinois, property!
How To Tell If Your Home In Oblong Has A Bed Bug Problem
When asked what pest makes people cringe the most, bed bugs rank high on the list, thanks to their habit of feeding on people's blood while they're sleeping.
Unfortunately, bed bugs are misunderstood and extremely small, making it challenging to know if there's a bed bug problem. The easiest way to know is to understand the common signs of an infestation, which are:
- Live bed bugs
- Bed bug eggs
- Shell casings
- Fecal marks
- Bloodstains on sheets
- Bites in a row
- Musty odors
If you notice these signs or suspect a bed bug problem in your Oblong home, the best thing to do is to reach out to trained professionals for your bed bug control solution. Our team has the training and resources needed to safely and effectively eliminate your bed bug problem.
Don't let bed bugs ruin your home life a moment longer! Reach out to Action Pest Control today to explore your Oblong bed bug control needs and start living bed bug-free in no time!
Why You Shouldn't Try To Handle Oblong Cockroach Problems On Your Own
Cockroaches in Oblong, regardless of the species, are gross and unsanitary pests that invade people's homes. Unfortunately, this is all too common in the Oblong area, making it necessary to know how to handle a roach infestation. For starters, you should never try to handle cockroach control on your own. Some reasons for this include but aren't limited to:
- Pesticide resistance: Roaches are resistant, if not immune, to most at-home products, resulting in a lot of time and money wasted with practically no results.
- Rapid reproduction: This pest reproduces at an insanely fast rate, making it next to impossible to wipe out the entire population without professional-grade resources, time, and training.
- Hard to kill: Individual roaches can be crushed under a boot, but it still takes effort. In addition, they're virtually impossible to starve and can even survive without a head for a bit.
If you're not facing an active infestation, the best way to handle roaches is with solid prevention, using tips like the following:
- Dine in one room.
- Store food properly.
- Keep a clean home.
- Practice proper trash management.
In some cases, it might be too late to practice prevention. For those situations, we're standing by to effectively eliminate your cockroach problems. We'll start with an inspection to determine the extent of your infestation and then get to work.
Not only will we help you say goodbye to today's infestation, but also, we'll do what's needed to keep cockroaches from making a return appearance, ensuring you get the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't let cockroaches overrun your home a moment longer! Reach out to Action Pest Control today to discuss your cockroach control needs and confidently live roach-free today and every day afterward!
What You May Not Know About Black Widow Spiders In Your Oblong Home
Without question, black widow spiders are one of the most dangerous species in the country. A bite from this type of spider necessitates medical attention, thanks to a wide range of symptoms like:
However, there are some things you might not know about black widows, such as:
- They are black and shiny: This spider has a glossy black exterior, and the female is the one that boasts the iconic red hourglass shape.
- Darkness matters: The darker areas of your home, like the basement or attic, are the preferable hiding places for black widow spiders.
- Other pests attract them: This spider preys on other pests like roaches, ants, and more, meaning if you have black widow spiders, you have other pest problems.
Our team has the training and resources needed to safely and effectively eliminate your spider problem along with other pest infestations. We'll remove them today and set things up to prevent spiders from making a return appearance.
Don't let black widow spiders take over your home! Reach out to Action Pest Control today to discuss your spider control needs and eliminate all types of spiders in your Oblong home!
All The Ways Fleas Get Into Oblong Homes
Fleas in Oblong are annoying pests that can cause a lot of problems if left unchecked. Their bites are itchy to the point they can't be ignored. To make matters worse, they're known to transmit diseases, making them dangerous.
For this reason, it's important to get rid of fleas as quickly as possible. However, you first must know how they're getting inside. Some common reasons for fleas getting inside are:
- Pets: Fleas hitchhike by clinging to your pets.
- Overgrown property: Fleas cling to other animals, like rodents, which are attracted to a more wild, overgrown property. Practice proper landscaping to be better protected against fleas.
If you're facing an active infestation, the best way to get rid of fleas is with the help of Action Pest Control! Our team has the training, resources, and experience needed to kick your flea problems to the curb.
Say goodbye to fleas for good! Contact Stat Pest Control today for your flea control solution and start living flea-free once again!
What Action Pest Control Customers Are Saying
Action is trusted by over 23,000 happy customers, see what our customers are saying!
“ Your PEST CONTROL deserves a ten star rating!!!!!”
“ I wanted to tell you that we really enjoy having Jason as our technician. He is polite, professional and easy to talk to about any issues or concerns. Please give him a pat on the back from us for his good work. Thanks very much.”
“ Derek is always cooperative, enthusiastic, and professional. Excellent service whether I am home or not.”