Why Spring Is The Perfect Time To Install Pest Control Insulation
Insulation in Louisville is for winter, right? Why should you be thinking about it in spring? The truth is, insulation is great for summer too. If you want to keep the cool air in your home and the hot, muggy air out, insulation is a great way to do it.
But I Already Have Insulation
If you already own your home, there is a very good chance you already have insulation. But, there are several reasons to consider adding more.
- Insulation can settle over time. When it settles, gaps and cracks form and allow all of your precious cool or warm air out. Pest control insulation is a blown insulation that goes over your existing insulation and fills in all the gaps.
- If your home has one layer of fiberglass insulation, adding pest control insulation on top of it can really make a difference. The insulation we install has interlocking fibers that do an incredible job of resisting heat transfer. Studies have shown that an application of pest insulation typically saves 20-38% on energy bills.
- Pest control insulation comes with other great benefits that your current insulation doesn't have.
- The biggest benefit of pest control insulation is revealed in its name. This insulation kills and resists many of the pests that can get into your home and cause damage to your property or create health problems for your family.
- Another threat homeowners face is the development of mold. The pest insulation we install is scientifically proven to resist fungi and mold development that can lead to major health issues for a family.
- When a fire breaks out in a home, it can get into wall voids and move quickly through an entire home. Pest control insulation is flame retardant. Having this insulation installed could mean the difference between fire trucks arriving too late or arriving in time to stop the blaze.
Spring in Louisville is only going to last a few more days, but summer is also a great time to get pest control insulation installed. If you have any questions, or you'd like to schedule a visit from one of our insulation specialists, reach out to us and start living with all of the benefits that come with upgrading your insulation to pest-killing, fire retardant, mold resistant, pest control insulation. It isn't just another layer of protection from heat transfer. It is a great investment in the health of your home and all the belongings and people inside.
What Action Pest Control Customers Are Saying
“ Your PEST CONTROL deserves a ten star rating!!!!!”
“ I wanted to tell you that we really enjoy having Jason as our technician. He is polite, professional and easy to talk to about any issues or concerns. Please give him a pat on the back from us for his good work. Thanks very much.”
“ Derek is always cooperative, enthusiastic, and professional. Excellent service whether I am home or not.”