Indianapolis Exterminators Share The Importance Of Year Round Service
Are you thinking about pest control? Most people don't, until it is too late.
"While it may be easy to dismiss the need for professional pest services when ants aren’t trailing across the kitchen counter, pests--like, overwintering insects and mice--begin entering structures in Fall. The protection of an ongoing service provides peace of mind when these uninvited guests come calling as colder weather approaches." Scott Robbins, A.C.E.,Technical Director, Action Pest Control.
Here is a list of pests you don't want in or around your home. And why.
- Termites: Sometimes called "the silent invader," these bugs should strike fear into the heart of any homeowner. In the United States, subterranean termites cause over $5 billion in property damage each year. This is a needless loss. Termites can be detected and destroyed safely and thoroughly with year round termite control service. There is no reason to live in fear. We have a 5 step Termite Control System with a money-back guarantee and damage warranty. You have a lot invested in your home; don't leave it vulnerable to termites.
- Carpenter Ants: These ants don't eat wood like the termites, but they can still be quite destructive to your home. As their colony grows, they burrow deeper and deeper into the wood of your house, creating channels and pathways that can be quite significant. Year-round carpenter ant control can help you detect this threat, before the damage is done.
- Cockroaches: This pest likes unsanitary environments. It is as comfortable in a sewer pipe as it is crawling through your silverware drawer. These bugs will slide around in the rotted food between your oven and the counter and then crawl across the plates in your cabinet. With year round service, you can keep this filthy pest from choosing your home this winter.
- Rodents: Rodents spread disease, just like those cockroaches. They rummage through bacteria infested dumpsters and then carry that decay into your cupboards. But with rodents, your health is not the only thing at risk. These pets also threaten the health of your home. Rodents chew on wood and sheetrock, and gnaw through wires and cables. These can be hard problems for a homeowner to track down and fix.
- Wasps: In fall, wasps are more numerous and aggressive. A year-round home pest treatment can preemptively remove nests in and around your home to reduce the chances of you or your family being stung.
- Mosquitoes: These stinging insects can carry viruses and disease, but even if they didn't, their stings leave an irritating itch. With year-round mosquito control service, you can kill mosquito eggs in your lawn before they can hatch into swarms.
Year round service just makes sense. Protect yourself and your home from harmful pests before--and after--the fall invasion. This is a team effort. With our knowledge base, we can help you seal and secure your home. And, through the focused and limited use of pesticides, we can keep your lawn free of eggs and your home bug resistant. Call us today to see how easy it is to start.
What Action Pest Control Customers Are Saying
“ Your PEST CONTROL deserves a ten star rating!!!!!”
“ I wanted to tell you that we really enjoy having Jason as our technician. He is polite, professional and easy to talk to about any issues or concerns. Please give him a pat on the back from us for his good work. Thanks very much.”
“ Derek is always cooperative, enthusiastic, and professional. Excellent service whether I am home or not.”