Common Misconceptions About Fumigation In Owensboro
Having pests in your house can lead to all sorts of issues, from the spread of bacteria and diseases to painful bites, contaminated food, a damaged infrastructure, and more. Most of all, pests in the house are an invasion of your privacy and security. They'll keep you awake at night, wondering what kind of pests may be crawling around your bed. They'll stress your finances as you wonder if pests that you don't even see are ruining your home. Finally, they'll destroy your peace of mind as you get scared to open cabinets or turn on the lights at night, wondering which pests will go scurrying for cover. Why do we allow ourselves to feel this way when there are home pest control solutions? Come on; it's the 21st century. Don't we have an answer for bugs by now?
Fumigation: Complete Pest Control
When you have your house fumigated, it's surrounded in an airtight bubble as a gas is released. This gas will kill any existing pests, even if they're deep within the basement walls. It's an excellent way to get rid of all of the pests in your home so that they'll stop breeding. The problem with pest infestations is that they're hard to get rid of permanently, so even if you have the best preventative measures in place to stop more from getting in, the existing pests will just reproduce more.
That's why fumigation is such an effective way to break the cycle. By killing all the existing pests, you can implement effective pest prevention measures once all the pests are gone. These measures include things like:
- Moisture control: Pests love damp, dark spaces in your home.
- Decluttering: Clutter creates a suitable living environment for pests.
- Cleaning regularly: A clean home is a pest-free home.
- Proper food and trash storage: Without easy access to a food source, pests will move on.
- Sealing up potential entry points: Any cracks, gaps, or crevices through which pests can enter are putting you at risk.
Once you've fumigated and then put these measures in place, you may again live in a pest-free home.
Common Misconceptions On Fumigation
Unfortunately, however, many people won't use fumigation because of some misinformation they've heard. Here are some of the top falsehoods about fumigation, accompanied by the facts:
- Fumigation is harmful to humans: While chemicals used in fumigation can be dangerous to humans, the house will be livable once again after a short air-out period. You can rest assured that the folks at Action
- Pest Control put you and your family's health first; they would never send you back in until the house was completely safe.
- Many think fumigation is too expensive: As long as you go with a trusted pest control company with your best interests in mind, fumigation is not too expensive. Action Pest Control has the services you need at the prices you want.
- Many people think fumigation takes too long: The fact is that fumigation only takes a few days. The whole process, from sealing, to gassing, to airing out, only takes three to four days at most in most cases. That's a long weekend or a short vacation in exchange for a lifetime of pest-free living.
We understand that safety is your top priority, but we want you to know that it's ours, too. If fumigation wasn't safe, why has Action Pest Control satisfied hundreds of customers with our fumigation services? We'd love to talk to you about your options. For any other questions or to find out how to get started, contact Action Pest Control today.
What Action Pest Control Customers Are Saying
“ Your PEST CONTROL deserves a ten star rating!!!!!”
“ I wanted to tell you that we really enjoy having Jason as our technician. He is polite, professional and easy to talk to about any issues or concerns. Please give him a pat on the back from us for his good work. Thanks very much.”
“ Derek is always cooperative, enthusiastic, and professional. Excellent service whether I am home or not.”