April Is Louisville's Pest Prevention Month: Let Us Help You Prepare!
There's no time like the present to think about the pest control needs in your home. You have options when it comes to managing your pest control needs in Louisville, but at Action Pest Control, we know just what it takes to care for unwanted pests on your property. We have single services and recurring pest control options to keep pests out all year long. As one of the largest pest control companies in the Midwest, we know how to tailor treatment plans for any pest to the unique needs of your Louisville home.
Types Of Pests That Commonly Invade Louisville Homes
At Action Pest Control, we have spent years protecting the homes in the local area. Our experts are well-versed in a wide variety of pests that may invade your home. We find the three most common pests in the Louisville area: mosquitoes, ants, and bed bugs. However, we are equipped to handle any pest you may come across in your Louisville home. Some other pests we commonly treat include:
- Stinging insects
There is a wide variety of pests out there that can invade your home. Your home should be the safest place you can be, and there is no reason to put up with unwanted pests.
The Dangers Pests Bring To Louisville Homes
With a wide variety of common area pests comes a myriad of problems for homeowners. From annoyances and nuisances to bringing in dangerous diseases, depending on the pest, you could be facing some major issues.
At Action Pest Control, we have treated everything from the termites and carpenter ants that can eat away at your home's very framework to pests such as the black widow spider, whose bite can cause serious health issues. Home pests, like fleas, mosquitoes, rodents, and cockroaches, carry diseases into your home ranging from the bubonic plague, Lyme disease, and E. coli to yellow fever and hantavirus.
Our top concern is quickly identifying which pests you have and eradicating them from your Louisville home. Keep your family and your home safe all year long with our comprehensive treatment plans and frequent routine visits.
Natural Pest Prevention Tips For Louisville Homes
Every Louisville home can benefit from trying a few prevention tips to keep your space safe from pests. Some common ways to keep pests away from your Louisville home can include:
- Inspect your home for cracks and crevices, especially around your foundation. These make for easy access points for pests.
- Keep trees and shrubs trimmed back and away from the house. These, too, make points of entry that allow quick access into your home.
- Keep all food and waste products tightly sealed in pest-proof containers such as sturdy canisters or trash cans with lids. Frequently clear clutter and remove debris and waste from the property.
- Tightly secure doors and windows with screens, covers, and door sweeps. Lessen the chance for entry with secured spaces, especially in these areas.
- Frequently vacuum to remove any potential bugs.
However, even if you do everything you can to keep pests away, be mindful that even the cleanest homes may still encounter a pest problem. For dependable pest control, partner with the very best. At Action Pest Control, we will work with your needs and your budget to eliminate unwanted pests from your home!
The Best Form Of Pest Protection For Your Louisville Home
Ultimately, the very best way to protect your Louisville home, not to mention the health of yourself and your family, is to entrust us at Action Pest Control. We are a local pest control company with years of experience that culminate into personalized care tailored to your needs. We will ensure your Louisville home is pest-free, no matter the season, no matter the pest.
At Action Pest Control, we developed three customizable pest control plans to fit your needs and budget.
- Our Essential Plan treats the interior and exterior of your home for common area pests during months where pests are most active.
- Our Advanced Plan treats the interior and exterior of your home for common area pests quarterly.
- Our Essential Plan is our most comprehensive pest control plan. It treats the interior and exterior of your home bi-monthly for common area pests and also includes termite monitoring.
When it comes to quality pest control, our team at Action Pest Control aims for comprehensive care. We will discuss our pest control options with you and develop the best plan for your property. We have the tools and experience to diagnose your pest problem, come up with a customized treatment plan, and implement preventative measures to keep pests out of your home for the long term. To learn more about our pest control plans, and how much pest control costs for your Louisville home, reach out to us today.
What Action Pest Control Customers Are Saying
Action is trusted by over 23,000 happy customers, see what our customers are saying!
“ Your PEST CONTROL deserves a ten star rating!!!!!”
“ I wanted to tell you that we really enjoy having Jason as our technician. He is polite, professional and easy to talk to about any issues or concerns. Please give him a pat on the back from us for his good work. Thanks very much.”
“ Derek is always cooperative, enthusiastic, and professional. Excellent service whether I am home or not.”