The FAQs Of Pest Control Fumigation In Owensboro
Your home is your castle. It's a place where you feel safe and secure. But when pests infest your home, that sense of security can evaporate. Pests like rats, mice, roaches, and ants carry diseases that can make you and your family sick. They can also cause ruin to your home by chewing through wires, insulation, and even structural materials.
If you've got pests in your home, it's important to get rid of them quickly. The best way to do this is to call pest control in Owensboro, KY. Avoid the temptation to get rid of the pests yourself with DIY home pest control products. These are often ineffective and can be dangerous if misused. Act now to protect your home and your family.
What To Do Before And After Pest Control Services
Residential pest control services are safe and effective when used correctly. To prepare for your service, please do the following:
- Remove all food from cupboards and countertops
- Cover or remove any exposed food
- Cover or remove any pet food
- Cover or remove any exposed dishes
After your service is complete, please do the following:
- Wait at least 30 minutes before re-entering your property
- Open all windows to ventilate your home
- Wash all dishes, utensils, and food preparation surfaces
If you have any questions or concerns about home pest control services In Owensboro, please check in with a pest specialist. They'll dispatch a technician to your home to assess the situation and offer a customized solution.
Is Fumigation Necessary?
As part of home pest control treatment, your specialist may recommend fumigation. This is a process where your home is sealed off and filled with a gas that kills pests. Fumigation is effective against a wide range of pests, including:
- Rats: These pests carry diseases like the bubonic plague and hantavirus. They can also wreck your home by chewing through wires and insulation.
- Mice: Like rats, mice are masters at hiding and can be hard to eliminate. They can also carry diseases and cause damage to your home.
- Cockroaches: Cockroaches are not only gross, but they can also trigger allergies and asthma attacks. They can also spread disease-causing bacteria.
- Ants: Ants are more than a nuisance. Some species, like carpenter ants, can cause extensive damage to your home while others contaminate food and spread bacteria.
Similar to using essential oils for home pest control - fumigation is a safe and effective way to get rid of pests in your home. When used correctly, it poses no risk to you or your family.
If you're dealing with pests in your home, contact professional pest control. These experts have years of experience and will work with you to ensure your home is pest-free.
How To Prepare For Fumigation
If your specialist recommends fumigation, there are a few things you need to do to prepare:
- Clear all food items, including exposed food, pet food, and dishes.
- Remove all plants from your home.
- Cover any fish tanks and remove any pets from your home.
Any pest control solution will require some preparation on your part. But the peace of mind that comes with a pest-free home is worth it. Get in touch with a pest control expert today to learn more about fumigation and other home pest control solutions.
Residential Fumigation: Get Rid Of Pests Once And For All
One foolproof way to get rid of pests in your home is fumigation. This process is safe and effective when done correctly. For surefire commercial and residential pest control services, you can rely on Action Pest Control.
We're BBB-rated and Angie's List accredited and are proud to be one of the few pest control companies in Owensboro certified by the National Pest Management Association. Contact us today to learn more about our services or schedule a consultation.
What Action Pest Control Customers Are Saying
“ Your PEST CONTROL deserves a ten star rating!!!!!”
“ I wanted to tell you that we really enjoy having Jason as our technician. He is polite, professional and easy to talk to about any issues or concerns. Please give him a pat on the back from us for his good work. Thanks very much.”
“ Derek is always cooperative, enthusiastic, and professional. Excellent service whether I am home or not.”