How To Keep Bed Bugs Away From Your Louisville Home
It isn’t a pleasant thought, but bed bugs in your Louisville home can happen. If you have seen the signs of them, there is no time to delay. At Action Pest Control, we know how frustrating this problem can be and are here to help you immediately. With one phone call to our experts, we can assess your problem and act quickly and effectively. We have the years of experience needed to create a treatment plan and put it into place to ensure the safety of you and your family.
How To Identify Bed Bugs In Louisville
There are many ways to tell if you have bed bugs in your Louisville home. Some signs can include:
- Rusty or red-colored stains may appear on bed sheets or mattresses, which is caused by the bed bug itself being crushed or killed in your sleep.
- Darker spots, about the size of a speck of dust, can be seen. This is bed bug waste left behind by them on fabrics such as pajamas, sheets, and blankets.
- Egg or eggshells left behind can be observed as a pale, yellow thin skin-like material. As a nymph sheds its shell becoming larger, these will be left behind.
- Live bed bugs can be seen with the naked eye and may be observed in beds.
- Humans may have bites or itchy skin spots that cannot be explained resulting from the feeding of the bugs on human blood
If you are unsure of any of these signs or what pests may or may not be present in your Louisville home, it is wise to call in the professionals. At Action Pest Control, we know how scary this can be, and are ready with fast and effective treatment plans that can put this crisis behind you.
Are Bed Bugs In Louisville Harmful To My Health?
Bed bugs are a bit more than a pesky problem. Unfortunately, bed bugs feed on humans, and their bites can leave an itchy and annoying welt. The bugs themselves are not known to carry diseases, but the bites can lead to excessive itching. This excessive scratching can often lead to a secondary skin infection. However, the bite should not infect a human with additional illness.
The presence of bed bugs does present a problem with sleep, often causing those with infestations to be overly tired. Directly addressing the bed bugs will be the best remedy, and as trusted experts at Action Pest Control, we know just how to do so.
How To Effectively Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Louisville
The best way to effectively get rid of bed bugs from your Louisville home is to call Action Pest Control immediately. We have effective and efficient measures to take swift action in your home and get rid of bed bugs immediately.
After your call for a free estimate, our team will assess your home with a thorough inspection, inside and out. We will tailor a comprehensive treatment plan, specific to address your needs. Once treatment has been put into place, we will continue to follow up with routine visits and ensure that your home remains pest-free for the long run.
How To Stop Bed Bugs In Louisville From Coming Back
Our treatment plans will ensure that you do not have to worry about bed bug infestations under our care. There are some tips to ensure they do not return at all. Bed bugs are often brought in on other materials, and so preventing their entry is key. Some methods to control bed bugs coming into your Louisville home include:
- Inspect places you stay outside your home, such as hotels, for signs of infestations that may come back home with you after your stay.
- Avoid using soft-sided luggage, which can pick up bed bugs as you travel to different locations, hitching a ride for them back to your home.
- Thoroughly inspect any used furniture, beds, couches, or clothing for bed bugs before bringing them into your home.
- Consider a protective case for your mattresses and box spring to eliminate spaces for them to live.
- Reduce the clutter in your home to reduce spaces for bugs to enter and hide.
- Vacuum frequently to remove any bed bugs that may enter on soft fabrics.
The best way to handle bed bugs, eliminating them for good, is to entrust us at Action Pest Control. We will keep your Louisville home pest-free, giving you peace of mind and a good night's sleep again.
What Action Pest Control Customers Are Saying
Action is trusted by over 23,000 happy customers, see what our customers are saying!
“ Your PEST CONTROL deserves a ten star rating!!!!!”
“ I wanted to tell you that we really enjoy having Jason as our technician. He is polite, professional and easy to talk to about any issues or concerns. Please give him a pat on the back from us for his good work. Thanks very much.”
“ Derek is always cooperative, enthusiastic, and professional. Excellent service whether I am home or not.”