How Pest Bird Control Works
When you run a business, you know that your company’s reputation is of utmost importance. A good reputation will help your business grow, and a bad reputation will hurt your business, sometimes to the point of shutting it down.
There are many things that can affect the reputation of your company. While some are not within your control, others are very much in your hands. One of the things that you have control over is the bird population in and around your business. Maybe you’ve never had a problem with pest birds before, or maybe they are wreaking havoc on your business right now. Either way, it’s important to get ahead of a pest bird problem before it hurts your business’s reputation.
There are a variety of pest birds out there, and they cause a variety of problems.
- Any birds that choose to roost on or near your business could become a nuisance to employees and customers alike. These potentially annoying pest birds may include pigeons, starlings, sparrows, geese, and ducks.
- Some birds, such as sparrows, are often incredibly noisy and may be irritating when there are large numbers of them congregating in one area.
- Pigeons, among other birds, are active year-round, making them a problem 12 months out of the year.
- Pest birds spread diseases such as Salmonella.
- Pest birds leave droppings all over, which is not only disgusting but also unsanitary.
- Some birds, such as geese, can be aggressive when approached.
In order to avoid or expel these problems and keep the reputation of your business strong, Action Pest Control can help. We offer pest bird management services that are effective, as well as safe, and environmentally friendly.
Action Pest Control takes several steps, depending on your specific needs, to ensure the safe and complete removal and prevention of pest birds. These steps include:
- Structural modifications
- Exclusion installations
- Flock dispersal
- Roost and nest removal
- Roost decontamination
Our bird management techniques are also effective at preventing other pests, such as bats. Although bats are not birds, they share some characteristics and cause many of the same problems for business owners. Action’s pest bird control ensures that bats won’t choose your business as their home. We use safe removal techniques, and any bats that may have already moved in are carefully relocated to ensure their survival.
If bird control is necessary to keep your business’s reputation in top shape, call the experts at Action Pest Control. We understand the value of a good reputation and will help with any pest birds that are threatening yours.
What Action Pest Control Customers Are Saying
Action is trusted by over 23,000 happy customers, see what our customers are saying!
“ Your PEST CONTROL deserves a ten star rating!!!!!”
“ I wanted to tell you that we really enjoy having Jason as our technician. He is polite, professional and easy to talk to about any issues or concerns. Please give him a pat on the back from us for his good work. Thanks very much.”
“ Derek is always cooperative, enthusiastic, and professional. Excellent service whether I am home or not.”